QUALITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
Quality is the catchall term often thrown about in the industry to express the intention that things will be built to expectation; however, it is frequently a source of disappointment when the intention fails to materialize into execution.
At WSN Construction, we approach all tasks with methodical quality assurance procedures. Pre-Construction, Construction and Post-Construction activities are structured to ensure that at no time we fail to support our project partners and meet their expectations.
Careful structure of tendering and review are our first step to understanding the intention of the project, which allows us to best help our project partners in attaining their goals.
The use of detailed project execution plans, comprehensive ITPs, incremental design reviews, constructability reviews, and a collaborative transparent process allows WSN Construction to ensure successful project execution and client satisfaction.
No matter how unique the nature of the construction, WSN Construction is able to distill the requirements into a plan that allows all project team members to review, participate, and design the execution.
We are proud to have the following quality approvals on our record:
- ASME “A” Certificate of Authorization for assembly of power boilers in accordance with ASME BPVC Section I
- National Board “R” Certificate of Authorization (#8795) for metallic repairs and/or alterations in accordance with the NBIC
- TSSA Certificates of Authorization:
- QA 04663 Fabrication, assembly, and erection of power piping in accordance with CSA B51 and ASME B31.1
- QA 04664 Fabrication, assembly, and erection of process piping in accordance with CSA B51 and ASME B31.3
- QA 04665 Manufacture of pressure vessels in accordance ASME BPVC Section VIII and CSA B51
- QA 04666 Repair and alteration of boilers, pressure vessels, piping, and Category A, B, C, D, E, F, & H fittings in accordance with CSA B51
- Welding of ferrous & non-ferrous metals & dissimilar metals:
- Carbon (P1), Stainless (P8), Duplex (P10H)
- Nickel alloys (Monel (P42), Hastelloy (P43), Alloy 20 (P45)
- High temperature Chrome Moly steels (P4, P5A, P9, P15E), and Aluminum alloys
- Procedures are registered with TSSA to ASME Section IX
- Temper Bead weld Procedure for (P1) materials up to 8” thickness
- CWB certified to CSA W47.1 Division 2 Custom Structural Steel Fabrication
- Company Code WSNIC1
- Approved procedures for fillet & full penetration groove welds using SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, and FCAW/MCAW
- ECA/ESA Licensed Electrical Contractor (#7002014)
- TSSA Fuels Safety Heating Contractor (#0076620079)
Areas of Expertise:
Power Piping & Process Piping fabrication, including jet fuel, sanitary & food grade systems– Skid mounted or module assemblies, pressure vessels, and field-erected storage tanks – Assemblies include Carbon, Stainless Steel, Duplex, and Nickel alloys (e. g. Inconel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy, Monel), Chrome moly alloy steels, Aluminum, Thermoplastic, Fiberglass – Fabrication to API standards.
Company Registration No. 89990-3330-RT